The only purpose in your life and mine is the restoration of our Identity— our Mind—back to its original state of void or zero (Buddha), of purity of heart (Jesus) and of blank (Shakespeare) through nonstop cleaning.” – Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, PhD.
Ho’oponopono is a very simple and powerful ancient Hawaiian healing technique that helps one to develop a working relationship with the Divinity. The aim is to cleanse and free oneself from the errors in thoughts, words, deeds from this & past lifetimes of oneself as well as those inherited from the ancestral lineage.
These errors, if not healed, not only are responsible for problems in person’s present lifetime but also get carried forward to successive lifetimes and to all future generations. The technique is based on four important principles: repentance, forgiveness, love and gratitude. The process became well-known worldwide when Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len used it to cure a ward of dangerous mentally ill patients without personally working with them.
Hi, I am Abhinav Gulechha, Certified Ho’oponopono Practitioner and I welcome you to heal yourself through this gentle yet powerful healing modality.
Contents of the Course
- What is Ho’oponopono and History of Ho’oponopono
- Components of Self-Identity & Three states of Mind
- Understanding the Inner Child & Live Inner Child Meditation
- Understanding how cleaning happens via Ho’oponopono prayer
- Brief Overview of Mornah’s 12-14 step prayer
- Detailed explanation of Ho’oponopono Prayer by Dr. Hew Len
- HA Breathing Technique
- How to make healing Blue Solar Water
- Overview of various other cleaning tools given by Dr. Hew Len
- How to use Ho’oponopono for your problems
- Tips on how to make healing session effective
- Some points on healing others with Ho’oponopono
- Overview on healing Ancestral karma & Earthbound Souls
- Law of Attraction and Ho’oponopono – main differences
- Important points to remember while doing Ho’oponopono
- Common mistakes to avoid while doing Ho’oponopono
- Tips to make Ho’oponopono more effective
- Guidance on further Learning Resources
- Certificate of Completion in PDF format sent via e-mail
- Q&A support via discussions thread in Thinkific LMS system
- Access to a Recorded Live Hooponopono workshop
Workshop language: Mix of English & Hindi
Mode of delivery: Online (Self-paced course hosted on Thinkific LMS website)
Course Access Duration – 1 year from the date of enrolment
Energy Exchange: INR 1999/-
Watch Free preview videos of the Course – Link
Payment Link: https://imjo.in/BCjtdv
After making the payment, please give us a few hours we will enrol you into the course & you will get the login details on your email. For any query or clarification, you can reach us on +91 7700 953 810.
Stay Connected with Lighthouse Souls – Link